Order process

Why should I choose alboompic professional Design Service?

Alboompic Design Service was created for people who do not have the time or expertise to create photobooks.

Our professional designers are experienced storytellers. They use your photos bringing out the best of each, giving a logical sequence to the moments and emotions captured in a creative way. You will be surprised with the end result that we will achieve!

You always have control over the design process, as we offer you the opportunity to review the design of the photobook online before finalizing the order and you may even add text or request changes.

Alboompic will not do any editing of the photos. 

How do I place an order?

Just click on "Start Design Service" and follow the order steps, making the final payment of 25% of the value of the photobook  so we can make the design of your photobook. After a maximum of 3 working days you will receive an e-mail to access your client area and approve the design online, making the payment of the remaining 75% for printing.

What is the reason to have only 15 days to order the design of my photobook?

For safety and efficiency of the site, as soon as you start creating a photobook by sending us photos, you will have 15 days to order the design of your photobook. It is the only way we have to be able to provide excellent service to all our clients on an ongoing basis.

How can I view the status of my order?

Just go to your alboompic Client Area on our site (after entering your alboompic account), and check the status of your order from the submenu: "current orders".

Can I combine different styles of design on my photobook (classic / modern / fun)?

Yes you can. You can request the combination of styles you want, but you need to select the style that is closest to what you want and describe in as much detail as possible what you want of the combination in the comments area: "Tell us about your album" . The more detail you provide in relation to the story or event and type of style you want, the better our Professional Designers will be able to create a photobook to your needs. The photobook will be unique because it will be created exclusively for you. Remember! You will be able to review your online photobook before giving the order for print (payment of 75% of the total order value = completion of the order to press).

Can I order/sort the sequence of my photos?

Yes you can. But you can also let the designer do so.
Once you complete the sending (upload) of all the photos you access the step "Confirmation." The photos are arranged in the sequence that you made when you sent the photos. If you want to order the photos on a different sequence, you can do it by dragging the photos into the order you want (Note: To drag photos just click on the picture and hold the mouse button, drag to the desired position and release the button).

Can I choose which photos should be more prominent?

Yes you can. But you can also let the designer do so.
In each of the photos, at the bottom of the photo, you have the possibility to inform the designer of which photos you want to have more prominence in your photobook.

The photos I use for Cover / Back Cover can also be used inside the photobook?

Yes you can. But it can also let the designer decide.
In each of the photos at the bottom of the picture, you have the possibility to inform the Designer which photos you want to be used on the cover and if you want it to be used again by the Designer within your photobook. (Ex: Photobook Cover and Interior). The same may happen to the back cover.

What logos are placed on phtobook?

The alboompic logo (design service) and Dreambooks logo (print service) will be placed in a discrete area of the photobook: the bottom of the back cover. There is not the possibility that these logos do not appear.


"I am an absolute fan of your services. I have done two photobooks and they are wonderful. And the surprise you give months later is lovely. Thank you."
Ana Alvarenga


Receive our newsletter with the latest news and promotions in your e-mail.
  • Visit us:  Facebook
  • Youtube
Featured in: Lusa, Antena 1, Correio da Manhã, Sapo Notícias, Visão, SIC Notícias
Partners Anje, Spinlogic